Women’s Sexual Health
Sexual health is an important aspect of overall health and wellbeing for women. It is important for women to have the knowledge and skills to maintain healthy relationships, understand and protect their own sexual health, and prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
In this workshop, participants will learn about the importance of sexual health, strategies for maintaining healthy relationships, and how to protect themselves from STIs.
- The importance of sexual health and healthy relationships
- Understanding consent and communication in sexual relationships
- Strategies for protecting against STIs and practicing safe sex
- Identifying and managing common STIs
- Resources for seeking testing and treatment for STIs
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Practice communication skills for discussing sexual health and boundaries with partners
- Develop a plan for protecting against STIs and practicing safe sex
By the end of this session, participants will be given tools to:
- Understand the importance of sexual health and healthy relationships.
- Identify strategies for maintaining healthy relationships and practicing safe sex.
- Understand common STIs and how to protect against them.
- Identify resources for seeking testing and treatment for STIs.