Understanding and Managing Menopause
Menopause is a natural process that all women experience as they age. It marks the end of a woman’s reproductive years and is accompanied by a range of physical and emotional changes.
While menopause is a normal part of life, it can be a challenging time for many women. Understanding what to expect and how to manage the symptoms of menopause can help women navigate this transition with greater ease.
In this women’s health training program/workshop on understanding and managing menopause, we will explore the physical and emotional changes that occur during menopause, as well as strategies for managing common symptoms such as hot flashes, mood changes, and sleep disturbances.
Through a combination of lectures, discussions, and practical exercises, participants will have the opportunity to learn new skills and develop a plan for managing their own menopausal symptoms.
- Understanding the stages of menopause and the changes that occur during this time
- Common symptoms of menopause and strategies for managing them
- The role of hormones in menopause
- The importance of self-care during menopause
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Developing a self-care plan for managing menopausal symptoms
- Identifying coping strategies for managing hot flashes and mood changes
By the end of this session, participants will be given tools to:
- Understand the physical and emotional changes that occur during menopause.
- Identify strategies for managing common menopausal symptoms.
- Develop a self-care plan for managing menopausal symptoms.
- Understand the role of hormones in menopause.