Time Management – Remote Working
- Presentation Length: 60-mins / 90-mins / Half Day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
In this workshop, the challenges and opportunities of working remotely will be discussed, and attendees will learn how effective time management can help them navigate these challenges and enhance their productivity.
- Time management challenges and opportunities specific to remote work
- Time management strategies specifically geared towards remote work
- The benefits of effective time management
- Actionable steps for creating and following a structured schedule
- Practical exercises for applying these techniques in a remote work setting
(included in 90-min and Half Day sessions)
- Pomodoro Technique exercise: Participants will be given a set of tasks to complete and asked to use the Pomodoro Technique to schedule their work day. They will be asked to track their progress and reflect on any challenges or strategies they used in the process.
- MIT (Most Important Tasks) exercise: Participants will be given a list of tasks and asked to identify the three most important ones based on the MIT method. They will then create a schedule for completing these tasks and reflect on any challenges or strategies they used in the process.
- Time management exercise: Participants will be given a scenario where they have a fixed amount of time to complete a set of tasks while working remotely. They will be asked to use time management techniques to create a structured schedule and allocate their time accordingly.
(included in Half-Day sessions)
Time-Blocking Technique: Participants will learn how to use the time-blocking technique to increase their productivity and achieve better time management as remote workers. This framework involves scheduling specific blocks of time for different tasks, which helps individuals to stay focused on specific projects and prevent distractions.
Eisenhower Matrix: Participants will explore the Eisenhower Matrix, a productivity framework that helps individuals prioritize their tasks based on their urgency and importance. This framework will enable participants to manage their time more effectively by focusing on high-priority tasks and delegating or eliminating low-priority ones.
GTD Methodology: Participants will learn about the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology, which emphasizes capturing, clarifying, organizing, and reviewing tasks. This framework will help participants stay on top of their tasks and manage their time more efficiently by organizing their to-do lists, reviewing their progress regularly, and setting reminders to ensure they stay on track.
By the end of the session, attendees will have a better understanding of how to effectively manage their time while working remotely in order to optimize their productivity. The workshop aims to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to overcome the unique time management challenges of remote work, helping them to be more productive and achieve their goals in a timely manner.