Tai Chi Sessions
- Presentation Length: 30-mins / 45-mins / 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Tai Chi is a low-impact martial art that involves gentle, flowing movements and deep breathing. It is known for its numerous health benefits, including improving balance, flexibility, and relaxation.
Our on-site and virtual Tai Chi classes aim to promote physical and mental well-being for employees. Our experienced instructors guide participants through a series of gentle movements and breathing exercises, helping to reduce stress, improve balance and increase overall health.
Physical Health Disclaimer:
Participants should consult a physician before starting any fitness program, especially if they have any pre-existing medical conditions. Physical activity, including virtual and onsite fitness classes, carries an inherent risk of injury.
Each class begins with a brief introduction to Tai Chi and its benefits, followed by a warm-up and the main Tai Chi routine. The instructor guides participants through each movement and posture, ensuring that everyone is able to follow along and feel comfortable. The class will end with a cool-down and a brief meditation to help participants relax and unwind.
This gentle form of exercise is accessible to all fitness levels and holds multiple benefits for physical and mental wellbeing. Some benefits include:
- Organ Health – The constant twisting and turning movements provide beneficial compressions for internal organs, including the kidneys – helping to improve organ health and circulation.
- Stress Relief – The deep breathing element of Tai Chi cultivates a stillness that helps to reduce stress.
- Cognitive Function – The visioning and imagery aspect of Tai Chi promotes a sharp mind, helping to boost focus and improve memory function.
- Blood Pressure / Cardiovascular Health – Research shows that Tai Chi is effective in reducing blood pressure, making it great for heart health.
By incorporating Tai Chi into the workplace, we aim to provide employees with the tools they need to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle, while also supporting the overall health and well-being of the workplace.