Stakeholder management is a crucial aspect of business management, as it involves effectively managing relationships with key stakeholders in order to achieve organizational goals. This skills training program/workshop will provide employees and managers with the knowledge and skills they need to manage stakeholders effectively, and to consider their needs and interests in decision-making.
- To introduce participants to the concept of stakeholder management
- To provide participants with the tools and skills they need to manage stakeholders effectively
- To help participants understand how stakeholder management can be used to inform strategic decision-making within the workplace
- Definition and purpose of stakeholder management
- Identifying key stakeholders and understanding their needs and interests
- Communicating with stakeholders and building relationships
- Managing stakeholder expectations and concerns
- Using stakeholder feedback to inform decision-making
- Common pitfalls to avoid when managing stakeholders
- The training will be a combination of lectures, discussions, and practical exercises.
- Participants will have the opportunity to work in small groups and to practice managing stakeholders using real-life examples.
- The trainer will provide feedback and guidance throughout the session.
- The training will cover both the theoretical foundations of stakeholder management and practical techniques for implementing it effectively.
- Participants will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned through a series of hands-on exercises.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The training will cover various frameworks for stakeholder management, including the stakeholder engagement matrix, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder analysis.
- Participants will learn how to choose the most appropriate framework for their needs, and how to use it effectively.
- Participants will learn how to use stakeholder management to inform a range of business decisions, including strategy development, resource allocation, and problem-solving.
- The trainer will provide examples of how stakeholder management has been successfully used in different organizations, and will encourage participants to share their own experiences.
At the end of this skills training program/workshop, participants will have a solid understanding of stakeholder management and how it can be used to inform strategic decision-making within the workplace. They will be able to manage stakeholders effectively, and will have the skills and confidence to consider their needs and interests in decision-making. Ultimately, this training will enable participants to build strong, productive relationships with key stakeholders, and to achieve organizational goals more effectively.