Setting A Productive Work Schedule
- Presentation Length: 60-mins / 90-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
In this workshop, the importance of creating and following a structured schedule in the workplace will be discussed, along with how it can lead to improved efficiency and productivity for both employees and the organization as a whole.
- The importance of having a structured schedule in the workplace
- Different techniques for scheduling the work day, including the MIT (Most Important Tasks) method and the Pomodoro Technique
- The benefits of having a productive work schedule
- Actionable steps and strategies for creating and following a structured schedule
- Practical exercises for applying these techniques in a work setting
(included in 90-min sessions)
- MIT (Most Important Tasks) exercise: Participants will be given a list of tasks and asked to identify the three most important ones based on the MIT method. They will then create a schedule for completing these tasks and reflect on any challenges or strategies they used in the process.
- Pomodoro Technique exercise: Participants will be given a set of tasks to complete and asked to use the Pomodoro Technique to schedule their work day. They will be asked to track their progress and reflect on any challenges or strategies they used in the process.
- Time management exercise: Participants will be given a scenario where they have a fixed amount of time to complete a set of tasks. They will be asked to use time management techniques to create a structured schedule and allocate their time accordingly.
By the end of the session, attendees will have a better understanding of how to create and follow a structured schedule in order to optimize their time and productivity in the workplace. The workshop will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to manage their workload more effectively and achieve their goals in a timely manner.