Respiratory Health and Smoking Cessation: Your Journey to Quitting
- Presentation Length: 60-mins; 90-min.
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Delivery methods: ILT, VILT, E-Learning Modules, Webinars, Blended Learning, Mobile Learning, Microlearning
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Tobacco smoking remains one of the most significant threats to respiratory health, causing a myriad of respiratory issues.
This session focuses on the harmful impact of smoking on respiratory health and the benefits of quitting. Participants will gain knowledge about the addictive nature of tobacco, the various resources available to support their quitting process, and strategies to overcome challenges on their path to becoming smoke-free.
- Understanding the Impact of Smoking on Respiratory Health: Providing comprehensive insights into how smoking damages the respiratory system and increases the risk of respiratory diseases.
- Nicotine Addiction and Withdrawal: Exploring the addictive nature of nicotine and discussing common withdrawal symptoms experienced during the quitting process.
- Benefits of Quitting: Highlighting the immediate and long-term health benefits of quitting smoking, especially for the respiratory system.
- Developing a Personalized Quitting Plan: Assisting employees in creating tailored quitting plans with the help of available resources, support groups, and cessation aids.
- Coping Strategies and Relapse Prevention: Equipping participants with coping techniques to manage triggers and stressors that may lead to relapse, and how to stay on track with their quit journey.
By the end of this session, employees will gain a deep understanding of the detrimental impact of smoking on their respiratory wellness.
Participants will be equipped with coping strategies to overcome challenges and maintain their commitment to being smoke-free.