Pumping Up Your Heart Health at Work
Physical activity is an essential component of overall well-being, and this is especially true when it comes to the health of our hearts.
In this training, we will explore the link between physical activity and cardiovascular health and discuss how regular exercise can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
By the end of this session, participants will have a better understanding of the relationship between physical activity and heart health, and will have the tools they need to incorporate regular exercise into their daily lives.
- Understanding the link between physical activity and cardiovascular health
- Identifying the benefits of regular exercise for heart health
- Developing a physical activity plan that is tailored to your needs and fitness level
- Strategies for overcoming common barriers to exercise, such as lack of time and motivation
- The importance of incorporating physical activity into your daily routine
This training will be a combination of lectures and group discussion.
There will be handouts and resources provided to help participants apply the concepts covered in the session.
There will also be time for Q&A at the end of the session.
By the end of this training, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of the importance of physical activity for cardiovascular health and will have the tools they need to incorporate regular exercise into their daily lives.
They will have the knowledge and skills to develop a physical activity plan that is tailored to their needs and fitness level and will be able to overcome common barriers to exercise.
Participants will also have a better understanding of the role of physical activity in overall well-being and the importance of making it a priority in their daily routine.