Promoting Menstrual Wellbeing
Menstruation is a natural process that all women experience, and it’s important to prioritize our menstrual health in order to maintain overall wellbeing.
In this women’s health training program/workshop on promoting menstrual wellbeing, participants will learn about the menstrual cycle, common menstrual concerns, and strategies for maintaining good menstrual health.
- Understanding the menstrual cycle and the role of hormones in menstruation
- Common menstrual concerns and strategies for managing them, including PMS, cramps, and irregular periods
- The use of menstrual products and alternative options
- The importance of self-care during menstruation
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Developing a self-care plan for managing menstrual concerns
- Identifying and setting goals for maintaining good menstrual health
- Practice relaxation techniques for managing menstrual-related stress
By the end of this session, participants will be given tools to:
- Understand the menstrual cycle and the role of hormones in menstruation.
- Identify common menstrual concerns and strategies for managing them.
- Understand the use of menstrual products and alternative options.
- Develop a self-care plan for managing menstrual concerns and maintain good menstrual health.