Our website address is: http://workbliss.global
We are WORKBLISS.
We value your trust. Our contact form asks for your name and email. We also process information when you place an order. We use the email address you give us, solely for WORKBLISS marketing purposes – which is usually an e-newsletter, keeping you updated on fresh ideas to keep employees and workplace culture thriving; and that is it. We don’t sell, rent or trade your information to other companies or businesses.
WORKBLISS Ltd & WORKBLISS Inc. recognizes the need to protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us with respect to the details you enter in our contact form.
Protection of Your Information
The email address we collect currently gets updated to our Mailchimp database where it is stored for when we send our newsletters.
Type and Purpose of Collection
We collect information at various points to improve the experience of our customers. Specifically, two types of information are collected:
- Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the our website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected, such as your IP address, location data (which is anonymous and where you log in through the website you will be asked if you consent to the Applications accessing your location, which can be updated at any time in your device settings) and the referring website (“Non-Personal Information”). We are currently not using or analyzing this “non-personal information”. However, this situation is subject to change, as we grow and build up a tech department. This information does not allow you to be personally identifiable.
- Identifying Personal Information: To provide an effective service, we would need you to provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (Personal Information). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection of Personal Information are the following: To add you to our mailing list; to send out e-brochures and marketing materials; to send you an order confirmation and fulfil your order; to strengthen our connection with you, find out your needs and provide solutions to keep your workplace healthy; and to keep you updated on changes to our services or products. You may opt out of notifications through the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely express that your Personal Information will not be used for any other purposes other than for marketing WORKBLISS services, and upholding our service commitment to our customers. The Personal Information we collect are i) name ii) email address iii) company address details. When making a booking, your payment details are collected. Unless you choose to save your card details for future bookings, card details are not stored within our system.
Right to Examine Information
You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to email@example.com We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as permitted by applicable law.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information via our mailing lists and newsletter, by simple tapping the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters.
We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect and save. If there are instances that information might be shared, it would be in the following instances.
- Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information with third parties, including but not limited to for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
- WORKBLISS offices and operations: We may share Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with our group companies or with our offices and operations based outside your local country in order to provide you with our services and for our own operational processes, and to aid your global health strategy – providing consistent messaging across multiple geographies.
When you become a customer and choose to pay by credit card, an associate of WORKBLISS contacts you to get necessary details. Once payments are processed, these details are discarded, and an associate will be in touch again when you re-order. If you choose to pay online, your details are used to process payments and service delivery. Email addresses are collected for marketing purposes. Card details are not stored, unless you choose to save your card details for future bookings,
We currently use PayPal and Stripe, who operates secure servers to process payment details, encrypting your credit/debit card information and authorising payment.
Terms of Service
Persons Under 18
Cookies and similar technologies