A Relaxing and Creative Team Building Activity
Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding, is a relaxing and meditative activity that can help to reduce stress and increase creativity. In this Origami Workshop, participants will learn the basic techniques of origami and create their own paper creations as a team building activity.
- Introduction to the benefits of origami for stress relief and creativity
- Demonstration of basic origami techniques
- Collaborative creation of origami projects
- Optional discussion on the history and cultural significance of origami
- The instructor will demonstrate basic origami techniques and provide step-by-step instructions for creating different projects
- Participants will work together to create their own origami creations using the techniques learned
- An optional discussion on the history and cultural significance of origami can be included to provide additional context and interest
Origami paper, scissors, and glue (optional) will be provided for participants to use during the workshop.
- Reduced stress and increased relaxation
- Improved creativity and problem-solving skills
- Increased bonding and social interaction with coworkers
- Opportunity to learn about a new hobby and cultural activity
By participating in this Origami Workshop, employees will have the chance to relax and de-stress while learning a new hobby and building teamwork skills. They will also have the opportunity to bond with their coworkers and improve their creativity and problem-solving abilities. This hands-on activity is a great way to promote relaxation and well-being in the workplace.