Nutrition and Women’s Health
Proper nutrition is an important aspect of overall health and wellbeing for women. A healthy diet can help prevent and manage chronic conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.
In this women’s health training program/workshop on nutrition and women’s health, participants will learn about the importance of nutrition for women’s health and strategies for incorporating healthy foods into their diet.
- The role of nutrition in preventing and managing chronic conditions
- Understanding the different types of nutrients and their importance for women’s health
- Making healthy food choices and incorporating a variety of foods into your diet
- Strategies for managing portion sizes and maintaining a healthy weight
- The importance of hydration and strategies for staying hydrated
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Identifying healthy and unhealthy foods and creating a healthy meal plan
- Practice portion control techniques
- Experiment with hydration strategies, such as carrying a water bottle and setting hydration reminder
By the end of this session, participants will be given tools to:
- Understand the role of nutrition in preventing and managing chronic conditions.
- Identify healthy and unhealthy foods and create a healthy meal plan.
- Practice portion control techniques and maintain a healthy weight.
- Understand the importance of hydration and develop strategies for staying hydrated.