Promoting Mental Wellness and Strong Family Bonds
The topic of fathers and mental health is often overlooked, but it is an important one to address. As fathers play a crucial role in the family dynamic, it is important to ensure that they are also taking care of their own mental health.
In this workshop, we will explore the various factors that can impact paternal mental health and discuss strategies for maintaining good mental health as a father.
- The importance of fathers in the family dynamic
- The impact of stress and workload on paternal mental health
- The role of communication and support in maintaining good mental health
- Strategies for coping with stress and maintaining work-life balance
- The importance of seeking help when needed
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Group discussion on challenges and successes in maintaining mental health as a father
- Journaling and self-reflection on personal stressors and coping strategies
- Role-play scenario for seeking support from a partner or family member
By the end of this workshop, participants will have gained a deeper understanding of the importance of fathers’ mental health and the role it plays in the well-being of the whole family. They will have learned about the common mental health issues that fathers may face, such as depression, anxiety, and stress, and how these issues can impact their relationships with their children and partners.
They will also have the tools and resources they need to improve their mental health, including practical exercises for self-reflection, stress management, and communication skills. The workshop will also emphasize the importance of seeking help and support from loved ones, professionals, and community resources.
Overall, the goal of this workshop is to empower fathers to take control of their mental health and make positive changes for a happier and healthier family dynamic.