Navigating Change Together:
Managing Change and Maintaining Employee Engagement
- Presentation Length: 90-mins / Half Day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Change is a constant in today’s business world, and effective change management is essential for organizations to remain competitive and adapt to new challenges. At the same time, maintaining employee engagement during times of change is critical for the success of the organization.
In this workshop, we will explore the link between change management and employee engagement, and discuss strategies for maintaining engagement during times of change.
- Change Management Plan Template: A template to help employees plan and execute change management strategies for upcoming changes.
- Stress Management Techniques: A list of stress management techniques and resources to help employees manage stress and anxiety during times of change.
- Goal-Setting Worksheet: A worksheet to help employees set and track goals during times of change.
- Employee Engagement Survey: A survey to help managers gauge employee engagement and satisfaction during times of change.
- Conflict Resolution Guide: A guide to help employees and managers navigate and resolve conflicts that may arise during times of change.
- Introduction to change management and employee engagement
- The link between change management and employee engagement
- Strategies for maintaining employee engagement during times of change
- Case studies of managing change and maintaining employee engagement in real-world settings
- Role-playing: Participants will have the opportunity to practice managing change and maintaining employee engagement in a simulated scenario through role-playing.
- Simulation: Participants will work in groups to simulate a change management scenario and practice applying the strategies and techniques covered in the workshop.
(included in Half-Day sessions)
- Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model: This model provides a framework for leading and managing change in organizations, with a focus on creating a sense of urgency, building a coalition, creating a vision, and more.
- The Change Management Process: This framework provides a structured approach to managing change in organizations, with a focus on understanding the current state, identifying the desired future state, and developing a plan to transition between the two.
- The Engagement Continuum: This model suggests that employee engagement can be understood as a spectrum, with disengaged employees at one end and fully engaged employees at the other. It emphasizes the importance of understanding the factors that drive engagement and creating strategies to move employees along the continuum.
By the end of this workshop, participants should have a stronger foundation in managing change and maintaining employee engagement, with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively apply these strategies in their own organizations.
They will have had the opportunity to explore the link between change management and employee engagement, learn from real-world examples, and practice their skills through interactive exercises.
The goal of this session is for participants to be well-equipped to navigate the challenges of change and drive successful outcomes for their organizations, while also maintaining employee engagement and commitment.