Manager's Impact on Employee Wellbeing
As a manager, the way you lead and interact with your team can have a significant impact on their wellbeing.
In this workshop, managers will learn about effective practices for supporting employee mental health and promoting a positive work environment.
Topics to be covered
- The role of line managers in promoting positive mental health
- Effective management practices for supporting employee wellbeing
- Ways managers can support employees’ mental health, including promoting a healthy work-life balance and creating a supportive work culture
- A toolkit for managers to support their managerial development and promote positive mental health in their teams
- Practical exercises to put the learning into practice
- Resources for promoting a positive work culture and supporting employee mental health
- Tips for managing workload and promoting a healthy work-life balance
- Information on common mental health issues and how to support employees experiencing them
- Tools for identifying and addressing potential mental health issues in the team
included in 90-min, 3hr and 7hr sessions.
- Reflecting on current management practices and identifying any areas for improvement in supporting employee mental health
- Setting goals for promoting a positive work culture and supporting employee wellbeing
- Implementing changes based on the information learned in the workshop and track progress over time