Manager's impact on employee wellbeing
- Presentation Length: 90-mins; Half day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
In this workshop, managers will learn about effective practices for supporting employee mental health and promoting a positive work environment.
- Resources for promoting a positive work culture and supporting employee mental health
- Tips for managing workload and promoting a healthy work-life balance
- Information on common mental health issues and how to support employees experiencing them
- Tools for identifying and addressing potential mental health issues in the team
- The role of line managers in promoting positive mental health
- Effective management practices for supporting employee wellbeing
- Ways managers can support employees’ mental health, including promoting a healthy work-life balance and creating a supportive work culture
- A toolkit for managers to support their managerial development and promote positive mental health in their teams
- Practical exercises to put the learning into practice
- Reflecting on current management practices and identifying any areas for improvement in supporting employee mental health
- Setting goals for promoting a positive work culture and supporting employee wellbeing
- Implementing changes based on the information learned in the workshop and track progress over time
By the end of this workshop, managers will have a better understanding of their role in promoting positive mental health and will have the knowledge and tools needed to support employee wellbeing.
They will have the skills to create a positive and supportive work culture and to identify and address potential mental health issues in their team.
Through practical exercises, managers will have had the opportunity to reflect on their current practices and implement changes to better support employee mental health.