A Practical Guide for Middle Managers
As a middle manager, you are often at the forefront of implementing change within your organization. Change can be challenging, but with the right tools and approaches, it can also be an opportunity for growth and improvement. In this training session, we will explore the key principles of change management and how to apply them in a practical way to lead successful change initiatives within your team or department.
- To understand the key principles of change management
- To learn how to develop a change management plan
- To explore tools and frameworks that can support change management in the workplace
- To develop skills in leading and managing change within your team or department
- The importance of change management in the modern workplace
- The stages of the change management process
- Developing a change management plan: considerations and best practices
- Tools and frameworks for change management in the workplace
- Leading and managing change within your team or department
- This training will be a combination of theoretical and practical elements.
- The trainer will present key concepts and principles through a combination of lectures, discussions, and interactive exercises.
- Participants will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned through a group exercise in which they develop a change management plan for a team or department.
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Group exercise: Develop a change management plan for a team or department using one of the frameworks covered in the training.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The Kotter 8-Step Change Model: This model involves creating a sense of urgency, forming a guiding coalition, creating a vision and strategy, communicating the change, empowering others to act, creating short-term wins, consolidating gains, and anchoring new approaches in the company’s culture.
- The ADKAR model: This model involves helping individuals achieve Awareness of the need for change, Desire to participate and support the change, Knowledge of how to change, Ability to implement the change, and Reinforcement to sustain the change.
- The Lewin Change Model: This model involves unfreezing the current state, moving to a new state, and refreezing to solidify the new state.
- The Kotter 8-Step Change Model can be used to guide change initiatives and ensure that all necessary steps are taken to implement change effectively.
- The ADKAR model can be used to help individuals understand and support the change, and to ensure that the necessary knowledge and skills are in place to implement the change successfully.
- The Lewin Change Model can be used to understand and manage the psychological aspects of change and ensure that the change is sustained over time.
At the end of this session, participants will have a strong understanding of the principles of change management and how to apply them in their work as middle managers. They will have the skills and tools to develop effective change management plans and lead successful change initiatives within their teams or departments. They will be equipped to navigate the challenges of change and help their teams adapt and thrive in an ever-changing world.