Leading Change: A Practical Guide for Middle Management
- Presentation Length: 90-mins / Half Day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the ability to lead and manage change has become increasingly important, especially for middle managers who play a critical role in implementing organizational change.
In this training session, participants will learn practical strategies for leading change and enhancing their skills as effective change leaders.
- Change management models and frameworks
- Communication templates for change initiatives
- Resistance management strategies
- Performance monitoring and evaluation tools
- Best practices for ethical decision-making in change management
- The importance of change management in today’s business landscape
- Understanding different change management models and frameworks
- Techniques for effectively communicating change to employees
- Strategies for overcoming resistance to change
- Tips for creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Best practices for monitoring and evaluating the success of change initiatives
- Navigating ethical considerations in change management
- Role-playing exercises to practice communicating change effectively
- Group discussions to identify potential sources of resistance to change and strategies to overcome them
- Creating a change management plan for a hypothetical organizational change initiative
(included in Half-Day sessions)
- Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model: Participants will learn about John Kotter’s framework for leading change and how it can be applied in a middle management context.
- ADKAR Model: Participants will learn about Prosci’s ADKAR model for change management and how it can be used to effectively implement change.
- Lewin’s Change Management Model: Participants will learn about Lewin’s change management model and how it can be used to navigate change in the workplace.
By the end of this training session, participants will have a better understanding of the importance of change management, practical strategies for leading change, and how to enhance their current skill set as effective change leaders. With the knowledge and tools gained from this session, participants will be better equipped to navigate change initiatives in their organizations and drive continuous improvement.