Laughter Yoga Sessions
Laughter yoga, also known as “hasya yoga,” is a form of exercise that combines laughter with deep breathing and gentle stretching. It has been shown to improve physical and mental health, as well as boost happiness and well-being. In this workshop, participants will learn the principles and practices of laughter yoga and experience the benefits firsthand.
- Introduction to the principles of laughter yoga
- Warm-up exercises and deep breathing techniques
- Laughter yoga exercises and games
- The science behind the benefits of laughter
- Techniques for incorporating laughter yoga into daily life
- The instructor will lead the group through a series of laughter yoga exercises and games
- Participants will have the opportunity to try different laughter techniques and share their experiences with the group
- The instructor will discuss the scientific research on the benefits of laughter and provide tips for incorporating laughter yoga into daily life.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have a greater understanding of the benefits of laughter yoga and how to incorporate it into their daily routine. They will also have experienced firsthand the positive effects of laughter on physical and mental health and well-being. Participants will leave feeling happy, energized, and more resilient to stress.