Keeping a Sleep Diary
Maintaining healthy sleep habits is essential for physical and mental well-being. Keeping a sleep diary can be a powerful tool for understanding and improving sleep patterns.
This workshop will provide employees with the knowledge and skills needed to keep a sleep diary and use it to improve sleep quality.
Topics to be covered
- The benefits of keeping a sleep diary
- Techniques for accurately recording sleep patterns in a sleep diary
- Strategies for using a sleep diary to identify and address sleep issues
- A toolkit of resources to improve sleep quality through the use of a sleep diary
- Practical exercises to put the learning into practice
- Sample sleep diary templates
- Tips for improving sleep quality
- Information on common sleep disorders and their treatment
- Resources for finding a healthcare professional or sleep specialist
included in 90-min, 3hr and 7hr sessions.
- Starting a sleep diary to record sleep patterns
- Set and track sleep goals
- Implementing lifestyle changes based on the information in the sleep diary