Join The Ukulele Craze and Make Music Together
The ukulele is a fun and accessible instrument that has gained popularity in recent years.
In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to learn the basics of ukulele playing and make music together in a group setting.
- Introduction to the history and characteristics of the ukulele
- Basic ukulele chords and strumming patterns
- Practice with different styles of music, including pop, rock, and folk
- Group ukulele activities and games
- Tips for improving ukulele skills and finding joy in making music
- Demonstration and guidance from the instructor
- Group activities and exercises to encourage participation and creativity
At the end of this session, participants will have learned the basics of ukulele playing and had the opportunity to make music together in a group setting.
They will have gained some basic ukulele skills and had the chance to practice and experiment with different styles of music.
They will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to continue exploring and finding joy in the ukulele.