Improvization Skills Training
- Presentation Length: 60-mins / 90-mins / Half Day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Improvisation skills are valuable in many aspects of life, including the workplace. Improvisation involves the ability to adapt to change, think creatively, and communicate effectively, which can help individuals navigate challenges and seize opportunities. In the workplace, improvisation skills can help individuals be more innovative, responsive, and adaptable.
In this presentation, participants will learn about various strategies to develop improvisation skills.
- Understanding the concept of improvisation and its benefits in the workplace.
- Embracing ambiguity and being comfortable with uncertainty.
- Fostering creativity and generating new ideas.
- Listening and observing effectively to understand the needs of their colleagues and clients.
- Saying yes and accepting offers to build on ideas.
- Taking risks and experimenting with new ideas.
- Collaborating effectively with others to build on ideas and develop new solutions.
(included in 90-min and Half Day sessions)
- Yes, and exercise: Participants will practice the “yes, and” technique to build on ideas and develop improvisation skills.
- Improv game exercise: Participants will play an improv game to practice thinking on their feet and adapting to change.
- Creative brainstorming exercise: Participants will practice creative brainstorming techniques to develop new ideas and improvise.
(included in Half-Day sessions)
- The Design Thinking Process: Participants will learn about the Design Thinking Process and how it can be used to develop improvisation skills.
- The SCAMPER Technique: Participants will learn about the SCAMPER Technique and how it can be used to generate new ideas and improvise.
- The Agile Framework: Participants will learn about the Agile Framework and how it can be used to improve collaboration, communication, and adaptability.
Developing improvisation skills is crucial for individuals to navigate challenges and seize opportunities in the workplace. The presentation aims to provide participants with various strategies, exercises, and frameworks to develop improvisation skills. By implementing these approaches, organizations can create a culture of innovation, creativity, and adaptability, which promotes productivity, well-being, and success for all individuals.