A Men's Health Workshop on Reducing the Risk of Heart Disease
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death among men. This Men’s Health session on heart health and reducing the risk of heart disease is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the causes, effects, and ways to address heart disease.
This Men’s Health session will cover the causes, effects and strategies for reducing the risk of heart disease, including healthy eating, regular exercise, and stress management. Participants will learn how to address and overcome heart disease risk factors and improve their overall health and well-being.
- Understanding the risk factors for heart disease, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking, and unhealthy diet and exercise habits
- Strategies for improving diet and increasing physical activity
- Importance of regular medical check-ups and how to work with a healthcare provider to manage heart health
- Coping with stress and managing emotions to reduce risk of heart disease
- Making lifestyle changes and setting goals for heart health
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Identifying personal risk factors for heart disease and setting goals for improvement
- Planning a heart-healthy meal and creating a grocery shopping list
- Incorporating physical activity into daily routine
By the end of this workshop, participants will have gained a deeper understanding of the importance of heart health and the role it plays in their overall well-being. They will have the tools and resources they need to reduce their risk of heart disease, including practical exercises for healthy eating, regular exercise, and stress management.
The importance of seeking help and support from loved ones, professionals, and community resources will also be emphasized. Overall, the goal of this workshop is to empower men to take control of their heart health and make positive changes for a happier and healthier life.