Gong & Sound Meditation Session
- Presentation Length: 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Treat your employees to a relaxing meditative experience – a soothing outlet for Stress Relief.
In this workshop, participants have the opportunity to experience a guided gong meditation.
Instruments within a session often combine Gongs, Himalayan Singing Bowls, Chimes, Crystal Singing Bowls, Light Drums and the human voice.
The session begins with an introductory meditation. Participants then relax as they are guided through a sound journey that comprises multiple harmonic frequencies.
In addition to the relaxing yet rejuvenating effects, it is also believed that a deep sound bath can help heal emotional blockages, improve sleep quality, and improve self-management of stress
At the end of this session, participants will have a deeper understanding of the transformative power of sound meditation and how to incorporate it into their own meditation practice.
They will have experienced the relaxation and rejuvenation that can be achieved through a guided gong meditation and group sound meditation.