Going Green at Work:
Simple Changes for a More Sustainable Office
Welcome to the workshop on “Going Green at Work: Simple Changes for a More Sustainable Office”!
In this workshop, we will be discussing ways to make your office more environmentally friendly through simple changes in your daily practices. You will learn about the environmental impact of office waste and energy use, and explore strategies for reducing these impacts. We will also discuss ways to source environmentally-friendly products and make your office a more sustainable place to work.
- Introduction to the environmental impact of office practices and the benefits of going green
- Strategies for reducing office waste and conserving energy
- Tips for sourcing environmentally-friendly products and supplies
- Ideas for incorporating sustainability into other aspects of the office
- Information on resources and support for going green at work
By the end of this workshop, you will have the knowledge and tools to implement these strategies in your own office to create a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly work environment. Not only will these skills benefit the environment, but they can also improve the health and well-being of your employees and potentially save your company money. Thank you for joining us, and let’s get started!