Global Wellbeing Package
- Session Length: 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Centralizing global wellbeing operations and delivering consistent messaging across multiple geographies is an important step toward building a more connected and supportive organizational culture. By prioritizing employee wellbeing on a global scale, companies can create a more engaged and motivated workforce, better equipped to tackle the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape.
This bundle is designed to be delivered virtually and onsite, accessible to your global workforce in multiple timezones.
The package includes 24 x (1hr) Wellbeing Webinars, 25 x Fitness Sessions, and 5 x Full Day Massage Therapy sessions to promote mental and physical wellbeing, while ensuring consistency across all locations.
Our Global Wellbeing Bundle includes the following features:
- 24 x (1hr) Wellbeing Webinars: Our expert presenters will cover a range of topics, including Mental Health, Physical Wellbeing, Nutrition, Financial Wellbeing, and Skills Training. These webinars are designed to promote employee wellbeing and can be accessed by employees in any location.
- 48 x Fitness Sessions: Our expert instructors will lead a variety of fitness sessions that cater to all levels of experience. These live sessions can be accessed virtually, making it easy for employees in multiple timezones to participate.
- 6 x Full Day Massage Therapy: Our certified massage therapists will be onsite for a full day, delivering 10/15-minute sessions to employees throughout the day. This will provide a relaxing break from work and help employees de-stress. The bundle includes five separate days with two massage therapists onsite each day.
This bundle is fully customizable to meet the unique needs of multinational companies. We understand the challenges of managing a diverse workforce across different locations and timezones, and we’re here to help.
Let us help you promote employee wellbeing across all of your global offices today!