Strategies for Supporting Employee Development and Engagement
Opportunities for development and growth play a critical role in shaping employee engagement and satisfaction in the workplace. In this training, we will discuss the role of development and growth opportunities in employee engagement and provide strategies for supporting employee development. Through a combination of theoretical and practical elements, including interactive exercises and discussions, participants will learn how to leverage frameworks and techniques to support employee development and enhance engagement within their own organizations.
- To understand the role of development and growth opportunities in shaping employee engagement
- To learn strategies for supporting employee development in the workplace
- To explore tools and techniques for measuring and improving employee development efforts
- To develop actionable plans for implementing employee development initiatives within their own organizations
- Defining employee development and its importance in the workplace
- Identifying the key elements of effective employee development programs
- Measuring and assessing employee development within the workplace
- Strategies for supporting employee development and fostering a growth mindset
- Leveraging frameworks and techniques to support employee development efforts
- Developing action plans for implementing employee development initiatives within work settings
- Interactive lectures and discussions
- Group exercises and case studies
- Individual reflection and planning time
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Growth mindset assessment exercise: Participants will assess their own growth mindset using a provided tool or template.
- Employee development planning: Participants will work in small groups to develop actionable plans for supporting employee development within their own organizations.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The Growth Mindset Framework: This framework suggests that individuals with a growth mindset, or a belief in their ability to improve and learn, are more engaged and motivated in their work.
- The 70:20:10 Model: This model suggests that 70% of learning and development occurs through on-the-job experiences, 20% through interactions with others, and 10% through formal learning experiences.
- The Skill Development Cycle: This framework outlines the key stages of skill development, including assessment, planning, acquisition, and evaluation.
- The Growth Mindset Framework can be used to foster a culture of growth and development within an organization.
- The 70:20:10 Model can be used to design employee development programs that incorporate a variety of learning and development experiences.
- The Skill Development Cycle can be used to guide the planning and implementation of employee development initiatives.
By the end of this training, participants will have a deep understanding of the role of development and growth opportunities in shaping employee engagement and will have developed strategies and action plans for supporting employee development within their own organizations. They will have the knowledge and tools to measure and assess employee development efforts, identify areas for improvement, and implement effective employee development initiatives. Participants will be equipped to create a culture of growth and development that enhances employee satisfaction, productivity, and success.