Managing energy is as important as managing time. It is easy to get overwhelmed by the demands of work, and the inability to manage one’s energy can lead to fatigue, burnout, and decreased productivity.
Energy management involves developing strategies to increase energy levels and maintain focus and motivation, which can help individuals achieve their goals and thrive in their personal and professional lives.
In this presentation, participants will learn about various strategies to manage their energy effectively.
- Energy, Organizational Culture & Positive Work-related states
- Understanding different types of energy
- Mental Energy – Develop a strong mindset | Intense Focus |Self Motivation | Resilience | Creativity and the value of authenticity
- Physical Energy – Strength, Endurance & Flexibility
- Emotional Energy – Connecting with one’s purpose | Being fully present
- Run Thy Race, Know Thy Pace – Understanding Natural Energy Rhythms
- Performing an Energy Audit – Identifying Sustaining & Draining Energy Sources
- Digital Detoxing – Achieving a balance between Productivity, Constructive Rest & Passive Rest
- Creating the optimal environment for peak performance
- Energy Source Identification: Participants engage in a reflective exercise to identify their sources of mental, physical, and emotional energy. They make lists of activities, people, or practices that either boost or drain their energy. This exercise raises awareness of what sustains and depletes their energy.
- Energy-Boosting Micro-Breaks: Participants experience short, energizing breaks throughout the workshop. They engage in quick activities that boost their energy including stretching, deep breathing exercises, and quick mindfulness sessions.
(included in Half Day sessions)
- The Five Elements of Energy: Participants will learn about the Five Elements of Energy and how to manage their energy levels based on these elements.
- The Eisenhower Matrix: Participants will learn about the Eisenhower Matrix and how it can be used to prioritize tasks based on their energy levels.
- The Hierarchy of Needs: Participants will learn about Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how it can be used to identify areas of their life that may be impacting their energy levels.