Emotional Intelligence for Personal Development
Emotional intelligence plays a crucial role in personal growth and development.
This workshop aims to provide a thorough understanding of the role of emotional intelligence in personal development, and offer practical strategies for improving these skills to achieve personal goals.
- To understand the importance of emotional intelligence in personal development
- To identify and practice strategies for improving self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, and social skills in personal development
- To learn how to apply emotional intelligence skills in achieving personal goals
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) – a widely used measure of emotional intelligence that assesses an individual’s ability to perceive, understand, and manage emotions.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 model – This model of emotional intelligence consists of four key skills: self- awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
- Goleman’s model of emotional intelligence – includes five key competencies: self-awareness, self- regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills.
- In the workplace, the MSCEIT can be used to identify areas for improvement in emotional intelligence skills and to track progress over time, particularly in the context of personal development.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 model by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves – These skills can be leveraged in the workplace to improve self-awareness and self-regulation, set and achieve personal goals, and improve communication and relationships with colleagues.
- Goleman’s model of emotional intelligence – These competencies can be applied in the workplace to improve personal growth and success, manage emotions and behavior, and set and achieve personal goals.
Participants will have a deepened understanding of the importance of emotional intelligence in personal development.
They will have gained practical strategies for improving self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, and social skills in personal development.
Participants will be able to apply these skills in achieving personal goals and improving personal growth and success.