Effective Communication for Successful Change Management
- Presentation Length: 90-mins / Half Day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Change is an inevitable part of organizational growth, and effective communication is essential for successful change management. In this session, participants will learn how to communicate change with clarity and confidence, fostering employee engagement and a positive culture during periods of transition.
- Communication Plan Template
- Active Listening Checklist
- Tips for Managing Resistance to Change
- Best Practices for Celebrating Successes
- The Importance of Communication in Change Management
- Creating a Communication Plan: How to develop a comprehensive communication plan, including defining communication goals, identifying key stakeholders, and selecting communication channels.
- Active Listening techniques to better understand employee concerns and perspectives during change.
- Tailoring Communication for Different Audiences
- Managing Resistance: How to manage resistance to change through effective communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Celebrating Successes: How to celebrate successes and milestones during the change process to maintain momentum and employee engagement.
- Role-Playing Exercise: Participants will engage in role-playing scenarios to practice effective communication strategies for different audiences during change management.
- Communication Plan Development: Participants will work in small groups to develop a comprehensive communication plan for a hypothetical change scenario.
- Active Listening Practice: Participants will engage in active listening practice exercises to develop their active listening skills.
(included in Half-Day sessions)
- ADKAR Model: Participants will learn about the ADKAR model, a framework for managing change that focuses on five key stages: awareness, desire, knowledge, ability, and reinforcement.
- Stakeholder Engagement Framework: Participants will learn about a framework for engaging stakeholders during change, including identifying key stakeholders and developing tailored communication strategies for each.
- Change Curve Model: Participants will learn about the change curve model, which illustrates the emotional stages individuals go through during periods of change and how to tailor communication to address these stages.
Effective communication is a critical element of successful change management, and this session provides participants with the tools and strategies needed to communicate with clarity and confidence during periods of organizational transition. By creating a culture of open and transparent communication, organizations can navigate change with greater ease and maintain a positive, engaged workforce.