EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND DECISION MAKING
Effective communication is crucial in the decision making process, as it allows us to consider different perspectives, gather and share information, and make informed choices.
In this skills training workshop, we will discuss the role of communication in the decision making process, and how to effectively communicate decisions to others.
Through a combination of theory and practical exercises, we will learn how to communicate effectively in the workplace and make better decisions as a result.
- To understand the role of communication in the decision making process
- To learn about effective communication strategies for the workplace
- To practice applying these strategies to real-world scenarios
- To learn how to apply these skills in the workplace to make better decisions and communicate more effectively
- Lecture and discussion on the concept of communication and its role in the decision making process
- Group activities and discussions to practice applying effective communication strategies
- Case study analysis to apply these strategies in the workplac
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The Johari Window for understanding and improving self-awareness and self-disclosure
- The GROW Model for goal setting and problem solving
- The Cognitive Empathy Model for understanding and considering the perspective of others
At the end of this session, participants will have a deeper understanding of the role of communication in the decision making process, and will have gained practical skills for effectively communicating in the workplace.
They will also have the tools and frameworks to apply these skills in the workplace to make better decisions and communicate more effectively with their colleagues.
By incorporating effective communication into their work, participants will be better equipped to navigate diverse perspectives and make more informed and inclusive decisions.