Eating with Purpose:
Making Choices That Benefit People, Animals & the Environment
- Presentation Length: 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Our food choices have the power to impact not only our own health and well-being, but also the well-being of others and the environment.
In this presentation, we will explore the connections between our food choices and their impact on people, animals and the environment. We will also discuss the different types of diets and how they align with our values and ethics.
Additionally, we will also look at some practical tips for making conscious and sustainable food choices, and the benefits of eating with a purpose.
- The definition and principles of ethical eating
- How to evaluate the ethical implications of different foods and food systems
- Tips for incorporating ethical considerations into food shopping and meal planning – Local foods, Seasonal foods, Plant-based foods, Food cooperatives
- The role of individual and collective action in creating a more sustainable and just food system
- Minimizing food waste
By the end of this session, attendees should have a better understanding of the connections between their food choices and the impact on people, animals, and the environment.
They should have learned about the different types of diets and how they align with their values and ethics, as well as practical tips for making conscious and sustainable food choices.
They should also have gained knowledge about the benefits of eating with a purpose, such as the benefits of a plant-based diet, organic food, and other sustainable food choices.