Eating for Kidney Health:
Nourishing Your Body Inside and Out
- Presentation Length: 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Good nutrition is essential for maintaining kidney health, yet many people may not be aware of the specific dietary recommendations and strategies to optimize kidney function.
In this presentation, we will explore how nutrition impacts kidney health and provide practical tips and strategies to help employees make healthy food choices to support their kidney function.
The information presented in this session is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as medical advice. Participants are encouraged to seek professional medical advice before making any significant changes to their diet, exercise routine, or medication regimen.
- Introduction to the kidneys and their role in the body
- Common causes of kidney disease and risk factors
- Nutritional recommendations for kidney health, including limiting sodium, potassium, and phosphorus intake
- Strategies for incorporating kidney-friendly foods into meals and snacks
- The importance of hydration for kidney health
- Reading food labels and interpreting nutrition information
By the end of this presentation, employees will have a better understanding of how nutrition impacts kidney health and the tools to make healthier food choices to support their kidney function.