Easing the Pain of
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Through Exercise
Repetitive movements, poor posture, and other factors can lead to the development of carpal tunnel syndrome, a condition characterized by numbness, tingling, and pain in the hand and wrist.
In this session, participants will delve into hand and wrist anatomy, understanding their complex structures and functions. They will explore Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, learn flexibility-enhancing stretches, engage in muscle-strengthening exercises, and gain practical tips for incorporating exercise into their work routines.
- Unpacking Hand & Wrist Anatomy:
- Understanding the intricate structures and functions of the hand and wrist.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Unveiled:
- Identifying causative factors and symptoms of this common condition.
- Hand & Wrist Flexibility: Stretching Techniques:
- Practicing effective stretches to enhance hand and wrist flexibility.
- Building Strength in Hand & Wrist:
- Engaging in exercises to strengthen hand and wrist muscles.
- Seamlessly Integrating Exercise:
- Embracing practical tips to incorporate exercise within your workday
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Hand & Wrist Flexibility: The instructor will lead participants through a series of stretching techniques designed to enhance hand and wrist flexibility. Participants will practice these stretches, experiencing firsthand the benefits of improved mobility.
- Hand & Wrist Strength Exercises: Participants will engage in a series of guided hand and wrist strength exercises. The instructor will demonstrate exercises that target specific muscles, allowing participants to build strength in these areas.
- Workday Exercise Integration Tips: Participants will discuss practical tips and strategies for seamlessly incorporating hand and wrist exercises into their workday. They will share insights into short exercise breaks and techniques for maintaining optimal hand and wrist health while working.