Discover The Joy of Drumming
Drumming is a fun and exhilarating activity that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels.
In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to learn the basics of drumming and develop their skills through various exercises and rhythms.
- Introduction to drumming equipment and techniques
- Basic drumming patterns and rhythms
- Practice with different percussion instruments, such as congas, bongos, and djembes
- Techniques for creating and improvising drumming patterns
- Group drumming and ensemble playing
- Demonstration and guidance from the instructor
- Hands-on practice and experimentation with different drumming techniques
- Group activities and exercises to encourage participation and creativity
At the end of this session, participants will have learned the basics of drumming and developed their skills through various exercises and rhythms.
They will have had the opportunity to try out different percussion instruments and will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to continue exploring the joy of drumming.