Developing a Growth Mindset for Team Success
- Presentation Length: 60-mins / 90-mins / Half day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
With a growth mindset, employees are more open to learning, more resilient, and more adaptable to change. A growth mindset culture can lead to a more engaged and productive workforce.
In this presentation, employees will learn how to develop a growth mindset to enhance their wellbeing and contribute to team success.
(included in 90-min and Half Day sessions)
- Mindset assessment tools
- Online learning resources on developing a growth mindset
- Recommended books and articles on growth mindset and related topics
- The benefits of a growth mindset for employee wellbeing and team success
- The difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset
- The neuroscience behind mindset and how to rewire the brain for a growth mindset
- Overcoming common obstacles to a growth mindset
- Strategies for fostering a growth mindset culture within teams and organizations
- Best practices for setting and achieving growth mindset goals
- The role of feedback in a growth mindset culture
(included in 90-min sessions)
- Identifying and reframing negative self-talk
- Setting growth mindset goals and tracking progress
- Practicing mindfulness and self-compassion
(included in Half-Day sessions)
- The “growth mindset wheel” for developing a growth mindset in multiple areas of life
- The “SMART” goal-setting framework for creating specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound growth mindset goals
- The “stop, start, continue” feedback framework for promoting growth and improvement
By developing a growth mindset, employees can enhance their wellbeing and contribute to team success. It takes practice and effort, but the rewards are significant.
With the strategies, tools, and exercises provided in this presentation, employees can start cultivating a growth mindset culture and achieving their full potential.