Designing Innovative Customer Experiences
- Presentation Length: 90-mins; 3hrs/ Half Day; 7hrs/ Full Day; 4-6 weeks (1hr per week).
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Delivery methods: ILT, VILT, E-Learning Modules, Webinars, Blended Learning, Mobile Learning, Microlearning
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Innovation goes beyond internal processes; it extends to the experiences organizations provide to their customers. Designing innovative customer experiences involves understanding customers’ needs, expectations, and pain points and developing creative solutions that differentiate the organization from its competitors.
This training session focuses on integrating creativity and innovation into the customer experience design process, enabling participants to deliver exceptional and memorable experiences that drive customer loyalty and business growth.
- Understanding the importance of customer-centric innovation
- Design thinking for customer experience innovation
- Mapping customer journeys and identifying pain points
- Ideation techniques for developing innovative solutions
- Prototyping and testing customer experience innovations
- Customer Persona Creation: Participants create customer personas and empathy maps to gain deeper insights into customers’ needs and desires.
- Customer Journey Mapping: Participants work in groups to map out the end-to-end customer journey, identify pain points, and propose innovative solutions.
- Experience Prototyping: Participants design and create prototypes of new customer experiences, allowing them to visualize and test their ideas.
included in 3hr and 7hr sessions.
- CX Canvas: A framework that helps organizations analyze and design their customer experience by considering various dimensions, such as touchpoints, emotions, and expectations.
- Empathy Mapping: A tool that helps understand customers’ thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, providing insights for designing meaningful experiences.
- Minimum Viable Experience (MVE): A concept derived from the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach, focusing on delivering the core elements of an innovative customer experience in the simplest form.
By the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the significance of customer-centric innovation in delivering exceptional experiences.
- Apply design thinking principles to the customer experience design process.
- Map customer journeys and identify pain points to inform innovation efforts.
- Generate creative ideas using ideation techniques for innovative customer solutions.
- Prototype and test customer experience innovations to validate and refine ideas.
- Feel confident in their ability to design and deliver innovative customer experiences.