Designing for Customer Delight:
Creating Positive Experiences
In today’s competitive business environment, creating a positive and memorable customer experience is more important than ever. By learning to design products and services that meet the needs and expectations of customers, employees can help their organizations stand out from the crowd and build customer loyalty.
This session will provide participants with an introduction to customer experience design and practical tools and techniques for applying it to their work.
During the training session, the following topics will be covered:
- Understanding the key principles of customer experience design, such as customer empathy and the customer journey
- Techniques for conducting customer research, such as surveys and customer interviews
- Developing customer personas and customer journey maps
- Identifying customer pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Designing products and services that meet customer needs and exceed their expectations
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Customer journey mapping exercise: Participants will work in groups to develop customer journey maps for a specific product or service, identifying touchpoints and opportunities for improvement.
- Service blueprint exercise: Participants will develop a service blueprint for a specific customer experience, mapping out the different stages of the service and identifying pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Persona development exercise: Participants will develop customer personas for a specific product or service, using research and insights to create detailed profiles of different customer segments.
(included in 3hr sessions)
- The customer journey framework: This framework outlines the stages of the customer journey, including awareness, consideration, purchase, and loyalty, and provides a systematic approach to designing positive customer experiences.
- The Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework: This framework provides a simple metric for measuring customer loyalty and advocacy, based on the likelihood of customers recommending a product or service to others.
- The service blueprint framework: This framework provides a detailed visualization of a service experience, mapping out the different stages of the service and identifying pain points and opportunities for improvement.
Participants will leave this session with a practical understanding of customer experience design and how it can be used to create products and services that meet the needs and expectations of customers.
They will have practical experience in conducting customer research, developing customer personas and journey maps, and designing products and services that create positive and memorable customer experiences.