Dealing With Difficult Clients / Customers
- Presentation Length: 60-mins / 90-mins / Half Day
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Dealing with difficult clients and customers can be a challenging aspect of any customer-facing role. It’s important to have the skills and strategies to handle these situations effectively and professionally, in order to maintain positive relationships with clients and customers and to provide the best possible service.
In this session, we will explore techniques for building rapport, active listening, staying calm, and showing empathy when dealing with difficult clients and customers. We will also discuss strategies for identifying the opportunity in these situations and addressing unconscious bias.
- Building rapport with difficult clients and customers
- Active listening skills
- Staying calm and maintaining professional demeanor
- Showing empathy and understanding
- Identifying the opportunity in difficult situations
- Addressing unconscious bias
At the end of this session, participants will have gained a deeper understanding of the skills and strategies necessary to effectively handle difficult clients and customers. They will have learned techniques for building rapport, active listening, staying calm, showing empathy, and identifying opportunities in these situations.
Participants will also have learned about unconscious bias and will have access to a toolkit of resources to help them address it. Participants will leave this session with the confidence and skills to handle difficult clients and customers with professionalism and grace, and to continue building positive relationships with clients and customers.