Cultivating a Culture of Engagement:
Strategies for Building a Positive Workplace
A positive and supportive culture in the workplace can have a profound impact on employee engagement and satisfaction. In this training, we will explore the role of culture in shaping employee experiences and discuss practical strategies for creating a culture that fosters engagement and success. Through a combination of theoretical and practical elements, including interactive exercises and discussions, participants will learn how to leverage frameworks and techniques to cultivate a positive culture within their own organizations.
- To understand the role of culture in shaping employee engagement
- To learn strategies for creating a positive and supportive culture in the workplace
- To explore tools and techniques for measuring and improving culture
- To develop actionable plans for implementing culture-building initiatives within their own organizations
- Defining culture and its impact on employee engagement
- Identifying the key elements of a positive culture
- Measuring and assessing culture within the workplace
- Strategies for building and maintaining a positive culture
- Leveraging frameworks and techniques to support culture-building efforts
- Developing action plans for implementing culture-building initiatives within work settings
- Interactive lectures and discussions
- Group exercises and case studies
- Individual reflection and planning time
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Culture assessment exercise: Participants will assess the current culture within their own organizations using a provided tool or template.
- Culture-building brainstorming: Participants will work in small groups to brainstorm and develop actionable plans for building a positive culture within their own organizations.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The Culture Change Model: This model outlines the key steps for effectively implementing culture change within an organization, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- The Culture Map: This tool helps organizations understand and navigate cultural differences in a globalized workplace.
- The Positive Culture Framework: This framework outlines the key characteristics of a positive culture, including shared values, positive relationships, and a focus on growth and development.
- The Culture Change Model can be used as a roadmap for implementing culture-building initiatives within an organization, helping to ensure that change is effectively planned and executed.
- The Culture Map can be used to identify and address cultural differences within an organization, fostering greater understanding and collaboration among employees.
- The Positive Culture Framework can be used as a guide for building and maintaining a culture that is supportive, growth-focused, and values-driven.
By the end of this training, participants will have a deep understanding of the role of culture in shaping employee engagement and will have developed strategies and action plans for creating a positive and supportive culture within their own organizations. They will have the knowledge and tools to measure and assess culture, identify areas for improvement, and implement effective culture-building initiatives.