Creating Engaged Teams:
Strategies for Building and Sustaining Engagement
Teams play a critical role in shaping employee engagement and productivity in the workplace. In this training, we will discuss the role of teams in employee engagement and provide strategies for building and sustaining engaged teams. Through a combination of theoretical and practical elements, including interactive exercises and discussions, participants will learn how to leverage frameworks and techniques to build and sustain engaged teams within their own organizations.
- To understand the role of teams in shaping employee engagement
- To learn strategies for building and sustaining engaged teams in the workplace
- To explore tools and techniques for measuring and improving team engagement
- To develop actionable plans for implementing team engagement-building initiatives within their own organizations
- Defining engaged teams and their importance in the workplace
- Identifying the key elements of engaged teams
- Measuring and assessing team engagement within the workplace
- Strategies for building and sustaining engaged teams
- Leveraging frameworks and techniques to support team engagement-building efforts
- Developing action plans for implementing team engagement-building initiatives within work settings
- Interactive lectures and discussions
- Group exercises and case studies
- Individual reflection and planning time
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Team engagement assessment exercise: Participants will assess the level of team engagement within their own organizations using a provided tool or template.
- Team engagement-building brainstorming: Participants will work in small groups to brainstorm and develop actionable plans for building and sustaining engaged teams within their own organizations.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The Team Engagement Model: This model outlines the key components of engaged teams, including shared goals, trust, and effective communication.
- The Team Development Stages: This framework identifies the key stages of team development and suggests strategies for supporting team growth and engagement at each stage.
- The Team Effectiveness Model: This model outlines the key factors that contribute to team effectiveness, including team composition, team processes, and team outcomes.
- The Team Engagement Model can be used to understand and address the key components of engaged teams within an organization.
- The Team Development Stages can be used to identify the current stage of team development and implement strategies for supporting team growth and engagement.
- The Team Effectiveness Model can be used to assess and improve the effectiveness of teams within an organization.
By the end of this training, participants will have a deep understanding of the role of teams in shaping employee engagement and will have developed strategies and action plans for building and sustaining engaged teams within their own organizations. They will have the knowledge and tools to measure and assess team engagement, identify areas for improvement, and implement effective engagement-building initiatives. Participants will be equipped to create a culture of team engagement that enhances employee satisfaction, productivity, and success.