Create a Vision Board:
A Fun and Inspiring Team Building Activity
A vision board is a collage of images and affirmations that represent a person’s goals and aspirations.
Creating a vision board can be a fun and inspiring team building activity, as it encourages participants to share their dreams and goals and work together to create a visual representation of their future.
From Career Visions to Lifestyle, Financial Aspirations and Health Goals – Vision boards can be a powerful way to realize personal and professional goals.
- Introduction to the concept of vision boards and their benefits for goal setting and motivation
- Demonstration of how to create a vision board
- Collaborative creation of vision boards as a team building activity
- Optional discussion on goal setting and goal achievement strategies
- The instructor will demonstrate how to create a vision board and provide tips and ideas for finding inspiring images and affirmations
- Participants will work together to create their own vision boards, sharing their goals and aspirations with the group
- An optional discussion on goal setting and goal achievement strategies can be included to provide additional context and support
A variety of magazines, scissors, glue, and poster board or foam board will be provided for participants to use during the workshop
For virtual sessions, a list of required materials will be shared before the session
- Improved goal setting and goal achievement skills
- Increased motivation and inspiration
- Increased bonding and social interaction with coworkers
- Opportunity to learn about a new self-improvement tool and share personal goals
By participating in this Create a Vision Board workshop, employees will have the chance to set and share their goals, increase their motivation, and bond with their coworkers. They will also learn about the benefits of using a vision board as a self-improvement tool and have the opportunity to create a visual representation of their future. This hands-on and interactive activity is a great way to promote personal growth and teamwork in the workplace.