Coping With Financial Stress:
Strategies for Improving Money Management and Mental Health
Lack of discipline in managing finances can be a major cause of stress and anxiety, even for those who are professionally successful.
The goal of this session is to help participants understand, adapt, and modify their mindset towards spending and living beyond their means, and to develop their ability to recognize and deal with financial stress.
- Explore the emotional impact of being in debt and its toll on well-being.
- Craft a solid financial plan for debt eradication, paving the way to financial freedom.
- Strategies to reduce expenditures and build a substantial rainy day fund.
- Learn the ropes of wise money-saving and investment practices.
- Take steps to move beyond financial denial and toward improved financial health.
- Uncover the advantages of seeking professional financial counsel on your path to financial well-being.
Disclaimer: This financial wellness session is for educational purposes only. The information provided should not be construed as professional, financial, real-estate, tax, or instructional advice.