Building Financial Resilience
- Presentation Length: 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
In today’s uncertain financial market, it’s more important than ever to have a strategic plan in place to protect against economic downturns or unexpected financial troubles.
This presentation is designed to help participants develop the skills of patience, persistence, and risk management, as well as explore strategies for building a financial safety net and maintaining an optimistic mindset.
- The 7 Money Personalities – Which One Are You?
- Maintaining Financial Discipline
- Conserving & Utilizing One’s Resources
- Establishing A Contingency Fund
- Goals and Priorities Reevaluation
- Financial Risk Management
By the end of this session, participants will have built a fundamental understanding of various tools and strategies to manage their finances effectively. This session aims to empower attendees to make informed decisions and create a solid foundation for financial success.
Disclaimer: This financial wellness session is for educational purposes only. The information provided should not be construed as professional, financial, real-estate, tax, or instructional advice.