Building Better Money Habits
- Presentation Length: 60-mins
- Participant Numbers: 15-500+
- Virtual and In-person options available
- Sessions can be recorded for internal use
- Onsite training available globally: North & South America, EMEIA, APAC, LATAM
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, and Malay.
Our financial well-being is determined by the daily habits and decisions we make about money. Whether it’s saving, spending, or investing, our financial habits have a significant impact on our long-term financial success.
This session provides participants with an overview of strategies for building better money habits. Attendees will learn about creating and sticking to a budget, saving for both short- and long-term goals, and making informed decisions about spending and investing.
With a focus on practical tips and real-life examples, this session will empower participants to take control of their finances and make positive changes in their money habits.
- Budget Planning: Tracking your spending
- Understanding & Tracking Credit Scores
- Understanding Savings Tools & Automatic Saving Apps
- Using Cash With A Purpose
- Sustainable Hacks To Help You Live Within Your Means
- Starting & Maintaining A Rainy Day Fund
By the end of this session, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of personal finance and the steps they can take to build better money habits. They will have gained knowledge on budgeting, saving, investing, and managing debt, as well as how to set and achieve financial goals.
Disclaimer: This financial wellness session is for educational purposes only. The information provided should not be construed as professional, financial, real-estate, tax, or instructional advice.