Attribute listing is a powerful tool that can help employees and managers identify the key characteristics or attributes of a problem or object, and use those attributes to come up with new ideas.
This skills training program will introduce participants to the concept of attribute listing and provide them with the tools and techniques they need to use this technique in their own work.
- To introduce participants to the concept of attribute listing and its benefits
- To provide participants with the tools and techniques they need to identify and list the attributes of a problem or object
- To give participants the opportunity to practice attribute listing through a series of practical exercises
This skills training program will be delivered through a combination of lectures, group discussions, and practical exercises. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with the material through interactive activities and will have the chance to practice challenging assumptions through hands-on exercises.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- Lateral thinking: a problem-solving approach that involves seeking out new and innovative solutions by looking at problems from different angles
- The Six Thinking Hats model by Edward de Bono: a framework for examining problems from different perspectives
- The Five Whys method: a problem-solving technique that involves asking “why” repeatedly to uncover the root cause of a problem
Attendees will learn how to challenge assumptions and come up with fresh ideas in their work settings. They will also learn how to overcome common challenges and effectively apply these techniques to real-world situations.
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day session
- The training will include a variety of practical exercises designed to help participants develop their attribute listing skills.
- These may include brainstorming sessions, problem-solving activities, and case studies that challenge participants to identify and list the attributes of a problem or object.
By building adaptability and resilience, individuals and teams can better navigate change and uncertainty, leading to greater success and wellbeing in the workplace.