Assessing Your Current Critical Thinking Skills and Identifying Areas for Improvement
Assessing and identifying areas for improvement in critical thinking skills is an important aspect of personal and professional development.
This training workshop aims to provide employees with the tools and techniques to assess their current critical thinking skills and identify areas for improvement.
- To understand the process of assessing critical thinking skills
- To identify areas for improvement in critical thinking skills
- To develop a plan for improving critical thinking skills
- This training workshop will be conducted through a combination of lectures, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- The theoretical elements of assessing and improving critical thinking skills will be explained through lectures and group discussions.
- Practical exercises will be used to give participants the opportunity to apply the concepts learned and assess their own critical thinking skills.
(included in Half-Day and Full Day sessions)
- The RED model (Recognize Assumptions, Evaluate Arguments, Draw Conclusions) will be introduced as a framework for assessing critical thinking skills.
- The SMART goal-setting framework will be used to help participants develop a plan for improving their critical thinking skills.
- Participants will learn how to apply the tools and techniques learned in this training workshop to assess and improve their critical thinking skills in the workplace.
- The practical exercises will give participants the opportunity to practice assessing their critical thinking skills and developing a plan for improvement in work-related scenarios.
included in 90-min, Half Day & Full Day sessions
- Practical exercises will be an integral part of this training workshop.
- These exercises will give participants the opportunity to apply the concepts learned and assess their own critical thinking skills in a hands-on manner.
At the end of this training workshop, participants will have a thorough understanding of the process of assessing and improving critical thinking skills.
They will have learned how to identify areas for improvement in their critical thinking skills and develop a plan for improvement.
They will also have had the opportunity to practice applying these tools and techniques through practical exercises. As a result, participants will be better equipped to continually improve their critical thinking skills in the workplace.