30-Day Deskercise Challenge
This challenge is a workplace wellness challenge designed to encourage employees to move more during the workday. Sitting for long periods of time can be detrimental to our health, and this challenge is aimed at mitigating the negative effects of a sedentary workday. Participants will be challenged to complete a certain number of deskercises (exercises that can be done at their desk) each day or week.
How to Get Started
To get started with this challenge, simply contact us to discuss your needs and receive a personalized quote. We will work with you to develop a plan that fits your workplace culture and goals.
Once the challenge is underway, we will provide ongoing support and resources to help participants stay on track and achieve their healthy eating goals.
- Personalized plan: Each participant will receive a personalized plan that includes a list of deskercises tailored to their fitness level and any physical limitations they may have.
- Instructional videos: Participants will have access to instructional videos that demonstrate how to perform each deskercise correctly.
- Progress tracking: Participants can track their progress through the challenge and see how they are doing compared to other participants.
- Accountability: The challenge provides a sense of accountability and encourages participants to stick to their exercise routine.
- Flexibility: Deskercises can be completed at any time during the workday and do not require any special equipment or clothing.
- Improved physical health: Deskercises can help improve posture, increase blood flow, and reduce muscle tension and fatigue.
- Increased energy: Moving more during the workday can help boost energy levels and combat fatigue.
- Reduced stress: Exercise is known to reduce stress levels, and the Deskercise challenge can help participants manage stress at work.
- Improved productivity: Taking breaks to complete deskercises can help improve focus and productivity, leading to better work performance.